Sunday, October 18, 2009

WINNER winner - CHICKEN DINNER

This week, I have been running a contest to win a FREE bottle of the signature sauce from Fischer and Wieser, handcrafted one jar at a time, THE ORIGINAL ROASTED RASPBERRY CHIPOTLE SAUCE.

I have been using their products for a couple weeks, and it is very exciting to spread the wealth around and give a new blogger an opportunity to try this.

OK... I wish I could send some to everyone, but the winner is ...

LEA ANN from MANGOS CHILI & Z! She has a terrific website, and I could not be more thrilled to imagine what she will be doing with this stuff.

I assigned everyone a number that qualified, and when I plugged everything in to WWW.RANDOM.ORG , I came up with the winning number - Lea Ann! Lea Ann, drop me a note with your address and I will mail out ASAP!

3 comments:

  1. WOOO-HOOOOOO! Can't wait. Now the pressure is on to WOW everyone with Chipolte Raspberry delight. I know you're rushed to get to N.O. If you run out of time, don't worry about it until you get back. Thanks so much for the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not much for this contest stuff... If they send me something, I'll tell them what I think. In sales for 30+ years, I expect compensation..

    ReplyDelete