Friday, February 18, 2011

I am going to have an excuse to buy all new Office Furniture

Greetings my friends...

Well, I am going to delay my normal fish on Friday post for a couple of days.  I am almost knee deep in a project that will send me over my head very soon.

I am reentering the work force.

It's been 8 years since I sold my business.  About time I became productive again.

Since I was 8 years old and had my first paper route, I have been almost exclusively self-employed my entire life.  My new project will be another venture into something I love, something I believe in and something that will provide me a special purpose.  Right now, it is just something I will be hinting at.  My birthday is March 8.  that is my goal for going live.

But, in the mean time...


Herman Miller ® - AS2SA22AAN265BB79618T15 - SAYL™ Mid-Back Work Chair - Fully-Adjustable Arms, Fog Base, White Y-Tower, Green Apple Back, Spruce Arms, Spruce Seat

I will want to decorate my office in the same colors as my blog... So far, this is the funkiest green chair I could find.

Would write more, but I have to go to work now.

11 comments:

  1. Oh yay! Do whatever makes you happy Dave and I promise to stand behind you in full force!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for the details - and green is my daughters favorite color and now she wants that chair! :D

    My daughters birthday is March 8, and my sister and I are born on the 19th - love March birthdays!

    Thanks again for your continued support!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Dave. Can't believe you're going back to work, but good luck.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK Dave, You have me very curious right now. Whatever you are going to be doing, I know it will be far from boring. Good luck and keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dave - prayers have been answered! Tony does not need chemo!!!!! I wanted to let you know about it before my monday post. Enjoy your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy early Birthday! Thanks for the subtle hint! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Luck...my prayers will be with you that whatever you do, you will be happy. Blessings, Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now you have made me very curious and I will, of course, stay tuned. Having known you, at least in print, for a while now, I know you'll be successful in whatever you decide to do. Have a great weekend. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good for you! And I wish you the best of luck with your new venture! March 8th is also Mardi Gras Day! Have a happy double celebration! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Best of luck with your new business venture! I can't wait to see what you're up to. : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Dave! Now I'm curious what you will be doing. You'll have a very groovy chair to work from.

    ReplyDelete