Monday, August 3, 2009

Coming Soon - I Think Someone Crapped in my Mouth

I am very excited about today. First, it's been 4 days since I cooked anything, and I am in withdrawal. As I blogged about earlier, I spent Saturday morning at the local food market, and I have a refrigerator worth of fresh product waiting for cooking. Tonight is another neighborhood party, and I have big plans.

First, i will be doing a recipe from Steven Raichlen's "How To Grill". I will certainly be blogging about those results this week. But, I have plans to make that recipe my own, with a combination of things I have been working on. I am going to make my own BBQ sauce, and a new combination of stuffing for a pork loin. It's all starting to come together.

BUT... get ready, often rumored, rarely tasted...

Chocolate Covered Bacon will be on the menu.

That's where the quote came from on the header. I did a little research getting my recipe ready. Most people who actually tried this delicacy liked it (salt and sweet-a great combination) enjoyed the unique taste. But there was one person who implied that the cook had crapped in his mouth

pray for the preyed upon souls that were invited tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment