Tuesday, November 16, 2010

POM DINNER PARTY Opening a Pomegranate over a White Towel - The Video

Hey Kids look... A real live VIDEO...





It's a full one third of our "grade".  To show a creative way to open a Pomegranate, and to instruct our party guests in how to do it.  I don't know about creative, that's for someone else to decide.  But opening one on a white towel does take nerves of steal.




This is Sharmin, one of my guests.  Sharmin is the author of the WHAT YOU'RE MISSING KC blog.  She looks a little nervous, but take a look at that cutting board.  Only a couple small dots of juice escaped.  I did a quick demo on how to open a pomegranate, and she took to it like a duck to water.  A great job for her first Pomegranate!


That video was the first I have ever made... Drop me a comment and let me know what you think.  I have to turn it into the contest judges soon.




Here's a version of the same video without the music...



...

2 comments:

  1. Love your video Dave! I do think I could now open a pomegranate. Don't know about the white cloth trick though! You could win this thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So creative Dave - love it! Brave man with a white towel :D

    ReplyDelete