Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Praise and Thanks to - I don't know these two guys... Little help please

I love my followers (those little pictures at the top of the middle column). I love visiting their blogs and getting to know a little about them. I try to write up a little about who they are and what is important enough about their lives that they want to send it out to our little community of foodies.

Yesterday, two new folks decided to "follow" and take a look at me, and commit to coming back more than once...

BUT...

I only have a name (and just a first name at that), so please...

RICK and LARRY

Drop me a comment or an email and let me know where your blog is. I bet you are interesting.

Does any one know Rick or Larry, same thing, drop me a note about where to find them.

The cult that is "My Year on the Grill" followers has climbed to a nice round number of 49... Come on, you know you've been wanting to, be number 50 and go down in round number history!

3 comments:

  1. Cook, do your magic, don't worry who is following. Art isn't about people looking at it, it's about expressing what the Artist feels ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a terrific blog with some of the best (if not THE BEST!!) grilling recipes. Writing is witty and well expressed. Pictures are educational and humourous. People will find you and follow. I've seen you out and about on comments. Good way to increase your exposure and get more people to click on your blog and join.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay! This blog post is cracking me up! I read Donna's blog all the time and I love it! Her style is great! You are doing pretty great yourself. As soon as I saw your food photo-I thought "what"! Then I just started laughing. The more I read, the more I laughed.

    I am not sure where else you could serve up that meal...Maybe, The Elks club?

    ReplyDelete