First, the legal stuff...
- Open only to those with mailing addresses in USA or Canada. I am sorry, but the book weighs a couple pounds. it is too expensive and I am too cheap to mail internationally for free.
- Contest opens the second this blog gets posted, so if you are reading this, it is an active contest. It will close at midnight on September 16th (a 10 day contest, instead of a 7 day contest because my wedding anniversary is on the 14th, and I am leaving for a couple days for a romantic trip to Branson, MO... But I digress.
- The winner will be determined by assigning all entrants into a spread sheet, and announced on this blog at noon Central Time on Wednesday September 17, 2009.
- This giveaway is sponsored solely by me, and my blog, My Year on the Grill. Sadly, no one except me is paying for the book, and no one except me will be paying for the postage.
Here's how to enter...
- Read my blog over and Leave a comment... Leave a comment on the current day's page about a different days content. Let me know if there is a recipe I created that you might like to try (You can see a listing of those by clicking HERE); or find the recipes of Steven Raichlen's that I have made by clicking HERE; let me know which you might like to try. Or let me know which party I have held you would like to have attended. Anyone who comments about a past days blog gets ONE entry.
- Follow me... To the right of this post is a section called, "FOLLOW ME". If you add yourself to that bunch (11 of you are already in my data base), and make a separate comment (after you do one of the above comments), you get a SECOND entry.
- Blog about the giveaway on your own blog or blog about my blog on your blog. You must mention my blog by name (My Year on the Grill), say something nice about my content (I Post often, I am funny, I have cats, I am nice to my wife, my recipes do not make you throw up... anything like that) and include a link to my site http://yearonthegrill.blogspot.com/ by name and by link . Please make a comment so I know that you have linked, and you get a SECOND or THIRD entry.
- Twitter about the contest and My Year on the Grill. Make sure to leave a comment on my blog below or add @YearontheGrill to your tweet to let me know. This will add a SECOND, THIRD or FOURTH entry
- Do all 5... Comment, Follow Me, Blog about me AND Tweet about me and you will get a fifth BONUS entry.
- Only one entry per day per person in each of these catagories will be accepted, but you can comment each day in order to get additional entries. Same with tweeting or mentioning me on your blog. Only one FOLLOW ME entries will be accepted since you can only follow me once (logical), which means you can only get one bonus entry.