Sunday, October 30, 2011

My last Smoke of the Season - Ribs and Pork Shoulder, not Marlboros



You know it's a good table when people want to photograph the food before they eat!


Yesterday a dozen of our friends and family stopped by for an Indian Summer day of BBQ!

Weather was perfect, mid 70's and the food... Well, you decide...

Pulled Pork Sandwich...


RIBS


MORE RIBS


FIRECRACKER COLE SLAW 
Ala My Carolina Kitchen


Pickled Red Onions


AN Italian warm Potato Salad
But don't you love the Texas shaped serving dish!


My now FAMOUSRaspberry Chipotle Carolina style
Pulled Pork 


And BACON
Faux Reese's Cups


It was a good day in teh Cul de Sac!

Oh, and I made beans too, but didn;t take any photos.

5 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic! I would have flown out t=for that party!
    Happy Halloween!
    ~Rainey~ @ The Project Table

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you guys were having an Indian summer while we were having tons of snow! This meal looks absolutely wonderful, Dave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you totally out-did yourself on this one, cher! What a good lookin' spread! Merci for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could grab some of that now :D That spread looks absolutely mouthwatering ;)

    ReplyDelete