When the pressure is on, this electric beauty cooks many foods up to 70% faster than conventional methods. The Cuisinart® 6-Quart Electric Pressure Cooker is the totally safe way cook smarter. Pressurized steam creates hotter temperatures, and the tightly sealed pot keeps vitamins and minerals from boiling away. Nonstick cooking pot also seals in moisture that keeps roasts, stews, vegetables and more tender and flavorful. Even cheesecake and custards turn out delectably creamy. Cooker features adjustable pressure and temperature settings to let you brown, simmer or sauté before pressure cooking and keep foods warm after. Limited 3-year warranty. 1,000 watts.
• Removable nonstick 6-quart cooking pot includes inside measurement marks
• Powerful 1,000 watt motor handles the big cooking jobs
• Brushed stainless steel design accents any kitchen décor
• Easy-to-read digital thermostat lets you quickly adjust temperatures
• One-touch, push-button controls offer high and low pressure settings, plus Browning, Simmer, Sauté and Keep-Warm
• 99-minute time and LED countdown display ensure perfect cooking time
• Sturdy cool-touch side handles make lifting easy and safe
• Wire trivet holds foods inside the pot or out on the counter
• Cooking pot and trivet are dishwasher-safe
• Includes instruction/recipe booklet with 48 recipes for appetizers, soups, salads, side dishes, entrées and desserts
If this really does work as advertised, I would sure like to know. I read the review of FOODBUZZ, they made it their Daily Special... Click HERE.